Sunday, May 24, 2020

So is Your Church Open

 Well I guess as the world removes itself from the lock down due to the Corona Virus  has your church opened up? Here in Ontario in Canada we have an opening for masses in drive up fashion so basically mass in parking lot. I have seen a couple of churches trying this or at least offering the Eucharist after their mass on the internet.
 But for those in other countries where churches are open how is it down and are you confident enough to go back. I see some churches where rows of pews are shut down and seating is marked out to keep social distancing rules. I have also seen almost same as before lock down where it is one big bunch of people.
 I do immensely miss going to mass but have no idea when to go back because of my medical issues I am a candidate to get this virus and be in deep trouble. I also don't understand that up until now we were basically isolated from each other to prevent or reduce spread of the virus and now almost everything back to normal. Hopefully we see some kind of decent plan for mass upcoming here in Ontario but I for one will be extremely cautious in going forward about going back but I do hope that day will come as I miss being with our Lord at mass. Take care and God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Darci Lyne. This is a very happy day of my life thanks to the help that Dr. .nosakhare has given me to help me recover my ex-husband with his spell of love and magic. I was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating and looking for a divorce, but when I came across Dr..nosakhare email on the internet about how he has helped so many people get their ex back and help fix the relationship and make people happy in their relationship. I explained my situation and then I sought his help, but to my greatest surprise, he told me that he would help me with my case and that I am now celebrating because my husband has totally changed for the better. He always wants to be by my side and can not do anything without my present. I am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. I will continue to testify on the Internet because Dr..nosakhare is a true spell caster. NEED HELP? CONTACT
    -Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
    you can also add him on Whats-app: +2349083639501
    He is the only answer to your problem and makes you feel happy in your relationship. And it is also perfect in your relationship.
    you want your ex back?
    want a love spell for a new lover?
    Childless problem solution?
    Financial problem solution?
    Weak Erection & Quick Ejaculation?
    the solution to sickness and diseases of the body
    All type of problem solution by astrology?
    Divorce problem solution?

    ReplyDelete