Thursday, October 19, 2017

The Fifteen Promises of the Virgin Mary to those who pray the Rosary

First 7 as I am awaiting the group I am in to post the remainder. Here is the link to this wonderful site about our Holy Mother Mary! Please visit the link as the site is amazing!

1) To all those who shall recite my Rosary devoutly, I promise my special protection and very great graces.
2) Those who shall persevere in the recitation of my Rosary shall receive some signal grace.
3) The Rosary shall be a very powerful armor against hell; it will destroy vice, deliver from sin, and dispel heresy.
4) The Rosary will make virtue and good works flourish, and will obtain for souls the most abundant divine mercies; it will substitute in hearts love of God for love of the world, and will lift them to the desire of heavenly and eternal things. How many souls shall sanctify themselves by this means!
5) Those who trust themselves to me through the Rosary, shall not perish.
6) Those who shall recite my Rosary devoutly, meditating on its mysteries, shall not be overwhelmed by misfortune. The sinner shall be converted; the just shall grow in grace and become worthy of eternal life.
7) Those truly devoted to my Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.
(To be continued)
Promises Our Lady made to Saint Dominic and Blessed Alan de la Roche

Read more on mariedenazareth.com:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment