Sunday, April 15, 2012

Divine Mercy Chaplet

HOW TO PRAY THE DIVINE MERCY CHAPLET

1. Make the Sign of the Cross

2. Pray:

1 Our Father

1 Hail Mary

1 Apostles Creed

3. On the Our Father Beads say the following:

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

4. On the 10 Hail Mary Beads say the following:

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

(Repeat steps 3 and 4 in all five decades).

5. Say three times:

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

The Divine Mercy Chaplet devotion dates back to 1933 when Our Lord Jesus Christ appeared to Sister Faustina asking her to spread the devotion to his divine mercy. Our Lord told Sister Faustina:

"Say unceasingly this chaplet that I have taught you. Anyone who

says it will receive great Mercy at the hour of death. Priests

will recommend it to sinners as the last hope. Even the most

hardened sinner, if he recites this Chaplet even once, will

receive grace from My Infinite Mercy. I want the whole world to

know My Infinite Mercy. I want to give unimaginable graces to

those who trust in My Mercy...."

"....When they say this Chaplet in the presence of the dying, I

will stand between My Father and the dying person not as the just

judge but as the Merciful Savior".

1 comment:


  1. We are concentrate on offering you the actual newest and finest items out of this brand name. Welcome to buy the fashionable hollister milano on our website now, best quality and cheap price Abercrombie and Fitch will be your best choice.

    ReplyDelete