Thursday, July 30, 2009

Helping Out

Well with Father B off to another parish and us left with a temporary retired priest we have been left scrambling.
Father E who is somewhere in his early 80's has stepped in to do mass but the parish is on its own for now. We have a small group now working together to get the bulletin out and I have volunteered to get the presentation for the slides during mass that have the hymns and certain parts that Father B wanted up of the mass for the parishioners to be able to follow along. So now I am scrambling to learn power point get some Hungarian translations etc for the presentation. Thank God for copy and paste as this has been a big help.
The mass for Sunday is ready and now all I have to do is load it onto the church computer. I guess in tough times we have to work together to keep things going and for me it is a pleasure to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment