Sunday, April 5, 2020

Prayers for Today

My glorious Lord, I cry out to You, “Hosanna!”  You are the King, the High Priest, and the Spotless Lamb of Sacrifice.  As I enter into this Holy Week, enable me to walk with You and to offer my own life as a sacrifice in union with Your own perfect Sacrifice.  May Your Holy Week transcend time and permeate every aspect of my life so that, as I die with You, I may also share in the glory of Your Resurrection.  Jesus, I trust in You.

"Lord Jesus, be the King and Ruler of my heart, mind, life, and home. May my life reflect your meekness and humility that you may be honored as the King of glory!"

Lord Jesus, I wish to accompany you closely on the road to Calvary. If I were to contemplate you more often as you hang scourged and bloody upon the cross, I’m certain I would be able to rest in your love and base my actions on that one truth. I know that you have loved me with an eternal love: you have proven it there on the wood of the cross. So, I long to respond with gratitude, peace and the firm determination to spread your love to everyone. 

Dear Lord, I say “Yes” to You this day.  Whatever You ask of me, I will do.  Wherever You lead me, I will go.  Give me the grace of complete abandonment to You no matter what You ask.  I offer myself to You so that the glorious purpose of my life may be fulfilled.  Jesus, I trust in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment