Sunday, March 22, 2020

Prayers for Today

Lord, I want to see.  Help me to be healed of my blindness.  Help me to see You at work in every ordinary activity of my life.  Help me to see Your divine grace in the smallest events of my day.  And as I see You alive and active, fill my heart with gratitude for this vision.  Jesus, I trust in You.
"Jesus, in your name the blind see, the lame walk, and the dead are raised to life. Come into our lives and heal the wounds of our broken hearts. Give us eyes of faith to see your glory and hearts of courage to bring you glory in all we say and do."

Lord, help me to let go of all that is not of You.  Help me, especially, to see my sin and to surrender it over to You.  Help me to detach even from family in a holy way so that I am free to love them with Your Heart.  May You, my Lord, be my one goal and love, and in this love may I discover how to love everyone with Your Heart.  Jesus, I trust in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment