Monday, March 26, 2018

As I continue on in this battle with cancer I came across this Psalm today and it really hit a note with me for my present condition and something that I tool to heart in this battle.
 Good news yesterday was the side effects of chemo decided to cooperate and I was able to go to Palm Sunday Mass.
 Unfortunately I will not be able to attend any of the Holy Week Masses as I will be on Chem starting Thursday and come off on Saturday and then it is anyones guess as to how and what happens.
 Regardless here is Psalm 27;


Ps 27:1, 2, 3, 13-14

R. (1a) The Lord is my light and my salvation.
The LORD is my light and my salvation;
whom should I fear?
The LORD is my life's refuge;
of whom should I be afraid?
R. The Lord is my light and my salvation.
When evildoers come at me
to devour my flesh,
My foes and my enemies
themselves stumble and fall.
R. The Lord is my light and my salvation.
Though an army encamp against me,
my heart will not fear;
Though war be waged upon me,
even then will I trust.
R. The Lord is my light and my salvation.
I believe that I shall see the bounty of the LORD
in the land of the living.
Wait for the LORD with courage;
be stouthearted, and wait for the LORD.
R. The Lord is my light and my salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment