Sunday, January 14, 2018

Finally

As I battle through cancer I was finally able to attend mass for the first time in about 4 months. I have finally figured out or at least advanced to the point of being able to know what time my stoma gets active and how to provide some control. So last Sunday off to mass.
 No need to say how wonderful it was to be there to be with Jesus and to receive him in the form of communion. Certainly felt great and as always the mass was wonderful.
 I am going to be starting chemo soon so will take advantage of what semblance of normality I still have as I am not sure how I will be able to react and what my body will be able to take during chemo but I would still try to go as much as possible to mass as who knows what is ahead of me and I have missed being at mass and spending time with our lord in his house.

No comments:

Post a Comment