Sunday, June 25, 2017

Prayers to Start

Lord Jesus, it is my joy and privilege to your disciple. Give me strength and courage to bear any hardship and suffering which may come my way in your service. May I witness to others the joy of the Gospel.

Lord, thank you for this day in which we celebrate your resurrection. I believe that my life will one day be victoriously united to yours. I hope in your mercy and infinite kindness. Today as I receive you in the Eucharist may I be caught by the fire of your love.

Lord, I know that you have the last word. You are the Lord of life and history. Help me to not be afraid to build your kingdom around me. I realize today that my desire to tell the world about you is your grace. Help me to remember that with you I can bear fruit that will last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment