Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!

 Truly a wonderful day as we celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. I have not really written much of late so an update on this Christmas Day.
 Still wrestling with my problems but I have a much better and more appreciative attitude to what goes on between me and god.
 I have learned that I have to look at things differently and with different eyes and understanding to really see what God has done in my life and how it is through what Jesus wants of me that I can achieve this.
I have wrestled with that last step but when I allow it to be life is wonderful, rich and truly satisfying. Alas though I don't always see things that way. A lot of the time the secular world dictates what happens around me as it does many of us and sucks me into it's vortex. The materialism, the need to be richer, bigger better than your neighbour instead of the simple words that Jesus has taught us, to love our neighbor.
 One would think that well if it is better to live the way Jesus tells us to it would be easy but it is not at least not for me.
 I am truly blessed this Christmas Day with what I have around me everyday, my family and my church with this there is no other wealth more important or precious.
 Merry Christmas and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment