Saturday, March 16, 2013

Blessed Solitude

Once again this past week I was able to attend the prayer session on Sunday afternoon and Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament at my parish. Truly a wonderful experience not only were guidelines laid down by a guest speaker about prayer and prayerful life but again I was able to partake in the Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament.
 Last night it was the Stations of the Cross and Adoration as well. The Stations were wonderful. Done a bit different than the traditional Stations of the Cross that I have attended but wonderfully done and spiritually fulfilling and uplifting.
 To me though the time with our Lord Jesus is really the ultimate. For em it was my first time the other week in an Adoration setting and not sure what to do I quickly realized that I was there with our Lord Jesus! I was able just to let my inhibitions fall by the wayside and pray to our Lord and to talk with him. Truly an uplifting experience.
 Yes the solitude of me and Jesus was truly amazing and really hit deep into my soul. I really have to thank our Heavenly Father for this and for guiding me there to participate.
 Certainly will look forward to more of the Adoration in the future as the solitude of being with Jesus is really a life regenerating experience!
 Thanks and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment