Sunday, February 3, 2013

Doing Good

After a brief hiatus due to other issues which needed resolving I was able to go back to Cursillo yesterday. Talk about a way to get your batteries charged back up. It is truly amazing and uplifting. If you have not done Cursillo I just say you must! It will change your world your outlook and your everyday demeanor, well at least for me it has.
 My new again parish is a blast and I really like the atmosphere that the new priests have created. I am looking forward to participating in many of the Lenten events they have coming up. Certainly I am now able to go to the well and dig deeper within myself in my faith journey as more opportunities are presented to me.
 Yes things are getting better. I feel some doom and gloom has been lifted as I let God handle things more and more and I try to steer clear of causing him problems. Certainly his way is better even with the occasional curve ball he throws in there! We might not like it but it is for our good.
 So keep up your prayers and get ready for Lent and until later God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. I made my Cursillo in 1964 and later gave the Action Talk and hosted the Ultreya for about three years. It has been a long road filled with many different challenges. Jesus always patiently waits for me to take the next step.

    In the 1970s, after reading a report by a large Christian association stating that 70 percent of all church goers were unable to put the work week in sync with their day of worship, I became an advocate for workers' dignity. The work week is a stumbling block for many where they find it too difficult to complete the 4th day of the Cursillo with the 4th day being the rest of your life. Many are sincere and do not want live a life of dualism and take the Cursillo to a personal level seeking union with the Lord. As human beings, we can define what Perfect Love is but also know we will never find it in this world. Like the tripod of Piety, Study and Action from the Cursillo the Trinity represents the dynamics of Perfect Love of three persons in one in the Holy Trinity. This is the setting, all should seek in their pursuit of the Divine Perfect Love of God.

    Online since 1998, we now have thousands of resources and references relating to my workers dignity advocacy. Search under tapsearch.com, tapart news, ray tapajna live and add most any word or term after any of the above for more specific information including cursillo or decolores.

    Our main sites are at http://tapsearch.com/tapartnews http://tapsearch.com/communications-by-rank (see also communicating yourself in different ways at http://tapsearch.com/communications-by-rank/id/12.html which can also help you to evangelize your faith.)
    http://tapsearch.com/flatworld and at my bio page at http://tapsearch.com/about-ray-tapajna you can also view our new Living Healing Color Therapy Art live in actual motion to refresh your spirit and your day and let the healing waters of Jesus come your way to help wash all your troubles away. Our living healing art was inspired by the words DeColores from the Cursillo following these thoughts:

    "De Colores is a Spanish expression which means in colours. If there are sad moments in life, there are also others when we see everything in colour. This is the case of a person who discovers that he or she is loved by the very person that he or she loves. For lovers, everyday life loses its sadness, the sun shines, life is beautiful, and we see it through rose-coloured spectacles. In the same way, the realization that we are being loved by God in a way that is unparalleled and unconditional, creates in our inner self, a feeling which is like an incredible rainbow." - Ref.: Cursillo


    ReplyDelete