Sunday, January 13, 2013

Great Week

Certainly something has happened to me this week. I have to classify this as a great week. Why? Well in joining the original parish I have found the Cursillo group and that has been wonderful. I really missed the spirituality of the Ultreya get together and also it has enabled me to be at a different level with the Lord.
 I have finally started to listen more when I pray and to reflect more and most importantly thank the Lord more for what I do have and not worry and fret about what I do not have. If anything my inner peace has grown.
 I was hesitant at first to go as I am generally ashy almost an introvert if you will but somehow at these Ultreyas I am moved by the spirit and more open and forthcoming and sharing very personal feelings. It feels great to be able to do this. It is a wonderful group and I thank the Lord for guiding me there.
 Next step to start going to other groups at the parish to deepen my relationship with the Lord and to learn more about the scriptures.
 Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment