Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Prayer and a Psalm for Today

Lord, I come before you humbly. As one who has frequently fallen into sin, I am aware of my weakness. Your great love, though, assures me that your grace can keep me on the path to holiness.
Lord, let me better imitate St. Joseph in the way I deal with the people around me.


"Lord Jesus, you came to save us from sin and the power of death. May I always rejoice in your salvation and trust in your plan for my life".

Psalm 72:1,12-13,18-19
Give the king your justice, O God, and your righteousness to the royal son!
For he delivers the needy when he calls, the poor and him who has no helper.
He has pity on the weak and the needy, and saves the lives of the needy.
Blessed be the LORD, the God of Israel, who alone does wondrous things.
Blessed be his glorious name for ever; may his glory fill the whole earth!  Amen and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment