Sunday, August 7, 2011

Nervous

So yesterday was the first Saturday of the month and it was our monthly Cursillo meeting. I have missed the past few because of my kidney stone issues and other problems that arose. I loved going and well yesterday I felt recharged after being there. The lady that runs the group which I should say went from a small group of 6-7 to at least 15 yesterday came up to me after the session and has asked me to present in October. Well I almost fainted. I am nervous just to do a speech in English but in Hungarian?
See and Father L said they have all the confidence in me and not to be nervous that I will do okay. Well now I have two months to come up with what I will say and how. In truth though I am looking forward to it as this will help me not only in my Hungarian speaking and reading abilities but also in more importantly my faith development.
So stay tuned in the coming months as yours truly gets ready! Take Care and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment