Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts

First a small prayer to start of with,

Lord, I long to put you first in my life. It is easy to get caught up in daily activities. But you are not just another activity: you are my Lord and my God. I do believe in you, but I know that I need to believe in you more strongly. I do love you, but I must still strive to love you more than I love myself and my plans. I wish to offer you the best of myself right now in this time of conversation with you.

Kind of hits the nail on the head when it comes to me! Two more days and I start a wonderful journey. Thursday after work gone for the Cursillo weekend. I was up until this past weekend very apprehensive about going and kind of not sure why I am going.
After Saturday's monthly Cursillo get together and people recounting how the experience changed their lives I became not only comfortable but very anxious to get there and go through the weekend. Maybe as I age well not maybe I kind of see now an inner peace developing at times and wish to continue this way and also have to acknowledge how much better my days are when I let God lead the way!
So wish me well I will be back Sunday night and will give an account of the weekend. God Bless and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment