Sunday, December 5, 2010

Growing?

 Yes maybe I am not sure? What? Have I lost my marbles or is it marble? Depends who you are and how you look at me.

 Yesterday went to the monthly Cursillo meeting and I really enjoyed the get together as I have from the start. I notice a calm over me when I am there and I get the feeling that I am on the path or at least at the start of the path to the Lord. Really listening to the other members it is quite evident that they are or were no different then me. Confused, misguided unsure of what was correct in life and then finding God how much their lives changed for the better. Certainly I could relate to the discussions around the table yesterday.

 I signed up for the Cursillo weekend in January and I am really getting anxious as I am really looking forward to it. For me this will be like Christmas morning as I open up to the most special gift of all!

 Thanks for dropping by! Take care and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment