Monday, March 8, 2010

Special Week

It maybe early in the week but this Friday and Saturday our little parish is having it's annual Lenten retreat.
This year instead of thinking about it and wondering what goes on and what is in it for me, I actually signed up and will be going. Now my Hungarian might not be up to complete snuff but I think I should be able to read along and understand what is happening. If not I will figure it out with the help of our Lord as I have during the last few years since we started attending mass at this parish.
I am certainly upbeat about the weekend and really looking forward to this. I certainly need to learn more and to grasp more than I have so far and hopefully this gives the push or guidance in the right direction and helps opens doors within my mind to go further.
I will let all of you know how it goes. Until then take care and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment