Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Long Weekend!

The last long weekend of the year is coming. Well at least the last one where we can really enjoy being outside in what has been a relatively miserable summer.
Outside of the usual running around and work around the house I volunteered to work in the garden at our church. Seems that since Father B has left no one has real done anything around the residence and grounds. The Church is located in downtown of the city but there is a good size yard and flower beds and the mandatory vegetable gardens along with a beautiful Grotto for Our Lady. So while I work away on Saturday I should be in good company. I also this way might get a chance to help inside with the cleaning and maybe get a chance to eventually help get the alter ready for mass on the weekends.
As for a new parish priest well we have heard nothing. Father Andrew has left to Hungary for a month and we had another replacement, retired priest last Sunday. This coming Sunday is any ones guess. But somehow with the guidance of God our little parish rolls along. I am also getting better at the presentation for mass and have added in a couple of little touches and the parishioners keep thanking me for my efforts on putting together the program every week.
So that is it for ow. Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment