Sunday, September 6, 2009

Blogging

I like many of you visit various blogs on the Internet. Generally I only follow Catholic bloggers as on many of the blogs I have learned a lot about Catholicism and been given tools to get a deeper appreciation and understanding of my faith.
I am just wondering is it maybe just me or do many of you notice that a lot of catholic Bloggers are becoming very political and drifting away from their religious thoughts? Let me know what you think. Take care!
P.S. I eventually will start to put up links to the Blogs I generally visit. Due to the political nature some are experiencing I am drifting away from those. My view is that our faith is most important and not our political beliefs and that God will steer us through any form of politics!

No comments:

Post a Comment