Sunday, May 3, 2009

Just a littlle something

It is amazing how as I try to learn all about my faith and absorb it you always find more and more beauty in it. For example the Psalms are really something that I have started to enjoying reading. I find a lot of truth and comfort in the words.
Hers is the Psalm for today, read, reflect and enjoy!

Psalm 118:1,8-9,21- 23,26-29

1 O give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his steadfast love endures for ever!
8 It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
9 It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.
21 I thank thee that thou hast answered me and hast become my salvation.
22 The stone which the builders rejected has become the head of the corner.
23 This is the Lord's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes.
26 Blessed be he who enters in the name of the LORD! We bless you from the house of the LORD.
27 The LORD is God, and he has given us light. Bind the festal procession with branches, up to the horns of the altar!
28 Thou art my God, and I will give thanks to thee; thou art my God, I will extol thee.
29 O give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures for ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment