Sunday, May 10, 2020

Prayers for Today

My Lord and my Savior, I say “Yes” to You this day and accept You into my life as my Lord and Savior.  I thank You for the gift of Baptism which began my life of grace and I renew my choice to follow You, this day, so that You may enter more fully into my life.  As You enter into my life, please offer me to the Father in Heaven.  May all my actions be directed by You so that I may be an eternal offering with You, dear Jesus.  Jesus, I trust in You.

 "Lord Jesus, you fill us with the joy of your saving presence and you give us the hope of everlasting life with the Father in Heaven. Show me the Father that I may know and glorify him more fully."

 Lord, thank you for allowing me to spend this time with you. There are things in life, Lord, that attract me, but you attract me more. I hope in you, and I love you. Maybe I don’t really understand what it means to love, and maybe I don’t love the way I should, but I do love you.

 Lord, I believe that greatness is found only in Your holy Will.  Help me to set aside my own ideas and agendas so that I may seek only that which is in Your perfect Heart.  Help me to humbly embrace every small sacrifice You ask of me, and to have courage to do those things which seem to be beyond my ability.  May I listen to You and respond generously to whatever You say.  Jesus, I trust in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment