Saturday, April 19, 2014

Good Friday

Attended Good Friday mass yesterday at my parish and wow is all I could say. For the years I have been attending this was the most in attendance and the service well the two priests outdid themselves.
 Truly it was a solemn event one that made you feel that we had lost someone special, taken from us but sacrificed his life for us.
 I was also amazed that for once the people came in proper attire and everyone looked very respectful and there was no cell phones going off during mass. It looks like Father E is slowly turning things around for the better at the parish.
 On a down note I was unable to go Thursday night to mass. I am sick not sure what is wrong but need to go to a cardiologist in May as apparently my ticker did not do good during my routine yearly medical and since maybe mid January all I do is sleep or want to. I can barely make it through a workday. I get home and eat dinner and basically sleep until the next day. Not sure what this is but family doctor indicated a possible blockage in my heart which apparently is worse than a blockage in an artery. No matter will find out in May. Until then I am praying a lot for help to get through this. I am also asking for your prayers. Thank you and may God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment