Sunday, April 1, 2012

So How Did it Go?

Yes how was it? Lent how did your Lent go by> Were you able to follow your plan your day to day? Did you get closer to our Lord?
For me it was probably a lot better if not the most accomplished Lent for e to date and certainly now a stepping stone not only future Lents but also my everyday life. I found I tried more diligently than ever to keep moving forward with my Lenten goal, read more of the scriptures, prayed a lot more in fact more than ever! So am I Happy? No because this Lent illustrated to me how far I have yet to go and have to keep going and wanting.
On a very good note we did finish our RCIA. Next Saturday my classmates get welcomed into our faith. Father has indicated that even though I have the sacraments for this I am to be up front with the candidates because I went through the program and no matter what that is what is important. Have I learned everything? No. But as Father A pointed out we are always learning about our faith and always growing and no we don't have to be perfect but have to want to keep growing to be good Catholics.
So there in a nutshell is my Lenten update and now on to Holy Week! Enjoy and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment