Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas to all my faithful readers! Truly wish all of you a blessed and wonderful Christmas!
I have had a wonderful week even though I was unable to last to midnight mass. I was however able to go to morning mass on Thursday and Friday and loved it! I arrived as I went by bus about 15 minutes before the start of the daily mass and I was able to join in a small group praying the Holy Rosary. The best thing though was on Thursday as I was able to go to confession after the mass.
Talk about feeling good! This is the most wonderful feeling after confession the world of sin lifted off of you if be it even for a brief moment and being absolved and knowing that God has forgiven you and you are closer to God than you were before. To me this is so wonderful.
Today off to Christmas Mass and looking forward to it!
As I mentioned Merry Christmas and may God Bless all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment