Saturday, September 10, 2011

Another Reading

Yesterday's first reading also grabbed my imagination and here it is;

1 Tim 1:1-2,12-14 1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the commandment of God our Saviour, and of Christ Jesus our hope: 2 To Timothy, his beloved son in faith. Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father, and from Christ Jesus our Lord. 12 I give thanks who hath strengthened me, even to Christ Jesus our Lord, for that he hath counted me faithful, putting me in the ministry; 13 Who before was a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and contumelious. But I obtained the mercy of God, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. 14 Now the grace of our Lord hath abounded exceedingly with faith and love, which is in Christ Jesus.

How many of us can relate to Paul in this, it was those lines that struck a chord in me as to how much all of us are like Paul as we try to find our way and how much our Lord is trying to guide us to the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment