Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Week That was!

 Well readers not sure what to say. Overall it was good week with the regular ups and downs and emotional swings one expects from ones surroundings. So if you can't change your surroundings you have to be able to live within them.

 Certainly doing a lot more praying which I feel is a big step forward and certainly a small measure of inner peace is being realized because of this. I still seem to be sour on some of the religious blogs and how very political they are and in the end have nothing of religious value to them but a way of spouting off about what is wrong within the church and the various positions of the Vatican, local diocese etc. I wonder if these same people put in the same effort to go to their parish priest to express their opinion or to their bishop or are they just in the background pointing fingers silently and use the anonymity of the blog sphere to complain?

 There are some very good blogs out there though that tug at your heart strings and also after reading through them do as advertised and bring you to a realization of who you are where you are and help develop through those author's experience a relationship with our Lord.

 Today my wife will be reading at mass which is nice and she even though not really saying so did enjoy being at the Cursillo meeting last week. I have the application so I will be handing that in today as I am really starting to absorb this and looking forward to the weekend in January. I find that the deeper I start getting into all of this it has really helped me and slowly (but very slowly) is changing me. Thank you God for looking at me and helping me!

 Take care and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment