Monday, September 7, 2009

The Gospel Reading

In listening to the Gospel reading for yesterday and as Father G was explaining it I kind of thought about what this reading meant to me. From what I was able to put together in my little mind was this.
Many times we are the ones who do not listen and the poor and the homeless and less fortunate are mute to us and if we do take notice how many times is it we tell them to get lost which is something they do not wish to hear. But if we let Jesus open our hearts then these people will have a voice to us and they will hear us as we try to help them. Many times even though we do hear and speak we choose not to because of circumstances we wish not to deal with It again Jesus is the one showing the way and helping us!!
Maybe not much to some but this gospel did somehow affect me.

No comments:

Post a Comment